Monday, November 20, 2017

Off to Montreal

Off to Montreal.
It has been a strange year in so many ways.
I have let the blog languish due to so many things going on in life. I have lost an aunt, an uncle, and two brothers in law in the past eight months. 
The work stresses were also enormous this season, so I have taken a bit of time off from blogging just to regroup and see where I am going next.

It turns out that "where I am going" is Montreal for another contract, to cut a show designed by one of the NTS student designers, and put on by the student actors. 
It am looking forward to revisiting the city, and working again with the talented wardrobe staff there.

Hopefully, I will find time and energy to post more regularly once I have returned home.


6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your losses.
    I hope you'll let us know which show you're working on at NTS. I'd love to see it if it's open to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your losses. Thanks for letting us know. I follow blogs through Feedly so I read posts when authors find it convenient to write them. It's not a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is big type!

    Thanks you all for your kind words.
    The show at NTS is The Rover, and I believe it is open to the public. Student designed and done on a very small budget, and a great learning experience for all involved.
    A change of pace to be away from home and fun to put a show like this together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our thoughts go with you into this new venture, and I hope the change of locale will refresh your spirit! I love working with new young talent, tho I don't get to do it at the intense level that this sounds like. I hope you can blog about it -- in particular, I look forward to any pointers about sticking to that small budget while still turning out the beautiful and well crafted pieces you have shared with us. Blessings go with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My condolences to you and your family. Taking time to heal and let time pass is a great idea. We'll be here, eager to read about your adventures again when YOU are ready!

    ReplyDelete